Why Get Your CCDO Card With Workforce Skills Support
Workforce Skills Support are an NVQ accredited centre with the Awarding Organisations Proqual and SQA.
As an accredited centre we deliver NVQ qualifications that are recognised by the Certificate of Competence of Demolition Operatives (CCDO) card scheme, in turn allowing employers and candidates to apply for their CCDO cards in line with the additional requirements set out by the scheme that is administered by NDTG.
Whilst at their place of work, individuals will be visited by their assessor who will guide them through each part of the process, observe them working and provide the highest levels of support until they complete their qualification. Ideal for individuals and employers needing to avoid downtime and days away from site.
Certificate of Competence of Demolition Operatives (CCDO) Card Types Available:
- Trained Operative Demolition & Refurbishment
- Demolition & Refurbishment Operative – Upgrade after NVQ
- Trained Operative Demolition Topman
- Demolition Topman – Upgrade after NVQ
- Trained Operative Demolition Chargehand
- Demolition Chargehand – Upgrade after NVQ
- Trained Operative Demolition Supervisor
- Demolition Supervisor – Upgrade after NVQ
- Trained Operative Demolition Manager
- Demolition Manager – Upgrade after NVQ
If you are unsure of what NVQ’s are suitable or what cards are available please contact Workforce Skills Support for further information and advice.
For CCDO card Applications a valid relevant CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test must have been passed within the last 2 years. The appropriate level of tests are:
- Demolition Labourer / Training Scheme / Demolition Plant – CSCS Operative or above
- Demolition Operative / Topman / Chargehand – Demolition Specialist or above
- Demolition Supervisor – Supervisor Specialist or above
- Demolition Manager – Managerial and Professional
Asbestos Awareness – Each operative must have an in date Asbestos Awareness certification IATP Asbestos Awareness is recognised under the card scheme