CPCS Conveying Pump – CPCS A75
CPCS A75 Course Aims
To provide thorough theory and practical training in competently operating conveying pump, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
CPCS A75 Course Content
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Confirm the position of the machine for pumping duties and identify hazards
- Deploy the stabilisers to specification (where applicable)
- Arrange and comply with communication procedures
- Receive, store and prepare raw mix materials
- Assess that the given mix is suitable for application and pump
- Arrange, connect and secure all material hoses and discharge tripod (where needed)
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, relevant regulations and legislation
- Mix, pump and control materials accurately to the desired location
- Identify how blockages may occur and explain working practices for clearing blockages
- Maintain safe system of work at all times
- Explain the procedure for the disposal of excess material
- Complete end-of-use cleaning procedures
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
Duration of Training
To be confirmed on completion of Initial Analysis, dependant on experience.
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
To upgrade the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card you will have to achieve, within 2 year, the relevant NVQ – For more information on required NVQ contact Tel – 01623 287830
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course