CPCS Lorry Loader Training – HIAB Course
Lorry Loader Training Course Aims
To deliver thorough theoretical and practical plant training in the responsibilities of a Lorry Loader, to enable the candidate to safely and competently carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
Lorry Loader Training Course Content
- Carrying out pre start and running checks of the carrier vehicle & lifting appliance
- Configure the lorry loader & carrier vehicle for site & road travel
- Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out lifting exercises
- Set up carrier vehicle to carry out lifts at minimum & maximum radii
- Load plant vehicle in accordance with industry practices
- Secure loads on vehicle bed in accordance with industry practices
- Remove and reattach bucket
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures
Lorry Loader Training Duration of Training
To be confirmed on completion of Initial Analysis, dependent on experience.
B: Clamshell Bucket
C: Hydraulic Clamp
Lorry Loader Training Test
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
To upgrade the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card you will have to achieve, within 2 year, the relevant NVQ – For more information on required NVQ contact Tel – 01623 287830
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course