CPCS A62 – CPCS Lift Supervisors
A62 Crane Supervisors Course Aims
To deliver thorough theory-based and practical training on all the key responsibilities of a Lift Supervisor. To ensure the candidate is able to competently and safely execute the role and pass the required CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
A62 Crane Supervisors Course Content
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of plant operation including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Duty charts, crane stability, and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- British Standard 1721
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- LOLER and PUWER
Duration of Training
To be confirmed on completion of Initial Analysis, dependant on experience.
CPCS A62 Questions and Answers
A62 Crane Supervisors Test
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
To upgrade the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card you will have to achieve, within 2 year, the relevant NVQ – For more information on required NVQ contact Tel – 01623 287830
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course