NPORS Crusher N207
NPORS Crusher N207 Course Aims
The NPORS Crusher Training Course is designed to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge required in order to operate a crusher.
NPORS Crusher N207 Course Content
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Jaw Chamber Maintenance.
- Plant Maintenance.
- Basic Hydraulics & System Orientation.
- Basic Electrics: Screen Navigation & Circuit Orientation.
- Move crusher and set up for crushing
- Start-up procedures
- Demonstrate emergency shut down and re-start
- Clear blockage and restart the crusher
- Correct loading and unloading onto external transport
- Jaw settings, hydraulic tension rod setting & plant orientation.
NPORS Crusher N207 Training Method
This highly interactive practical and classroom-based training course concludes with practical assessment and theory tests, demonstrating the candidate’s full understanding of the training.
NPORS Crusher N207 Course Duration
Novice: 3 days, maximum of 3 candidates
Experienced Worker Test: 1 day test only, maximum of 6 candidates
Location: Nationwide Delivery on-site
NPORS Crusher N207 Certification
For entrants that wish to apply for the NPORS Traditional Card, there is no requirement to do an NVQ qualification. If the ‘HS&E TESTED Logo’ is required on the card, entrants must ensure they have attended and passed the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test within the two years prior to application for the card and will have to achieve, within 2 year, the relevant NVQ – For more information on required NVQ contact Tel – 01623 287830
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course