CPCS Traffic Marshall – CPCS Traffic Marshall Course
CPCS Traffic Marshall Course Aims
To provide thorough practical and theory plant training in operating a 180 degree Excavator, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
Course Content of CPCS Traffic Marshall
- Roles and responsibilities
- Regulatory requirements
- Plant types, limitations, hazards and stability factors
- Work management traffic plan
- Proximity hazards
- Safe positioningCommunication methods
- Preparing for movement
- Guidance of plant and vehicle movement
Teaching and Assessment
- 2 days training – classroom lessons and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Qualifications You Gain
CPCS trained operator card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests.
CITB National Construction College certificate.
Duration of A73 CPCS Training
To be confirmed on completion of Initial Analysis, dependent on experience.
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course