Health and Safety Awareness (HSA)
This Site Safety Plus course is for you if you’re considering or already working within the construction and civil engineering industry.
This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
This course provides health and safety awareness and is endorsed by Build UK as standard training for all operatives on site.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- The need to prevent accidents
- Health and safety law
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Performing safely and asking for advice
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.