Rough Terrain Masted Forklift – CPCS A14
CPCS A14 Course Aims
To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Rough Terrain Forklift, to enable the candidate to competently and safely operate the machine and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
Course Content of CPCS A14
- Operating the machine on all normal tasks for which it is designed
- Deciding whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carrying out routine plant servicing procedures and maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedure
- Preparing and driving the machine on public highways, and loading in onto a transporter in accordance with the requirements of the Road Traffic Acts
- The purpose and capabilities of the machine and any relevant safety precautions necessary for its operation
- How the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- The effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- The loading, storage and transit of representative materials
- The basis construction of pallets
- The permitted loading of scaffolds
Duration of Training
To be confirmed on completion of Initial Analysis, dependent on experience.
CPCS A14 Test
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
To upgrade the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card you will have to achieve, within 2 year, the relevant NVQ – For more information on required NVQ contact Tel – 01623 287830
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course