Static Concrete Placing Boom – CPCS A72
To provide thorough theory and practical training on the Soil Stabiliser, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role with a view to confidently passing the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities
- Name and explain the purpose of the principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, and relevant regulations/legislation
- Configure and set for site and public highway travel
- Travel over rough undulating ground, substantial inclines and level services
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Configure and set for soil stabilising
- Explain action required for hazard, underground and overhead services (endorsement C)
- Explain different methods of loading hoppers
- Explain the principles of soil stabilisation and the different requirements/techniques for differing types of soil
- Clear the mixing chamber and spreading box of loose materials
- Carry out post operation maintenance
- Carry out shut down and securing operations
- Explain the loading/unloading procedures for plant transportation
Duration of Training
To be confirmed on completion of Initial Analysis, dependent on experience.
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
To upgrade the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card you will have to achieve, within 2 year, the relevant NVQ – For more information on required NVQ contact Tel – 01623 287830
£ Please contact
Places availableContact us to book onto this course